From Nigel Gill on behalf of The Committee:
The Annual General Meeting for all Club members will be held on Wednesday 26th February 2014 6.30pm for 7.00pm prompt. Please see below for the formal calling notice and make every effort to attend. We will use the occasion to review activities of the last year, approve the accounts for 2013, and to appoint the management committee for 2014.
Please do make every effort to attend and bear in mind that in accordance with the Club rules, it is a members-only meeting and so your membership needs to be renewed before or on the 26th February 2014.
The Club is run by volunteers and it is only through their efforts that it continues to operate. The Committee have previously asked for volunteers to help out in various capacities. If you would be happy to help out in any way, or indeed wish to be part of the management committee going forward, then please speak to a member of the current committee or email us at email@example.com.
- Welcome, apologies for absence
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting – 1st March 2013
- Chairman’s Report for 2013
- Treasurer’s Report including accounts for year ending 31st December 2013
- Secretary’s Report including membership update
- Plans for 2014
- Consultation of membership
- Election of Officers
- Date of next meeting
* Please note the AGM is only open to paid-up members of the Club