The dangers of slug pellets and rat poison

From Mark Caroe:

This morning we found our cat (Rod the Burmese) in the final stages of poisoning, sadly the vet put him down as there was nothing that could be done.

I’d be really grateful if people would be extremely careful when using rat poison and slug pellets (the most likely causes) as I’d hate anyone else’s cat to suffer the same fate.

About Bob Jones

Cycling enthusiast living in Wiltshire, England.
This entry was posted in South Wraxall News. Bookmark the permalink.