From Rob and Liz:
We offer unique opportunities for working in a friendly and supportive environment. Our employees are key to our success and we value them greatly. Full and part time positions available, and evening and weekend work for friendly and motivated individuals. Previous experience is preferred, but not essential.
Candidates must be passionate about providing excellent service, and be enthusiastic team members.
The ideal candidates will:
- provide direct support to the owners, and work closely with them to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the business
- assist in the management of the team and act as mentor to new staff
- work to a consistently high standard and provide outstanding customer service
- be personable and engaging to ensure every interaction exceeds customers’ expectations and have the ability to develop key relationships with all our customers
- have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- manage incoming enquiries, and take customer bookings
- assist with the ordering of stock
- assist with cellar management
- manage incoming stock deliveries
Full training will be provided and we support career development with various training opportunities.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested – we’d love to hear from you!