Church

Parts of the church of St. James in the upper village dates from the 14th century. The six bells in its tower were recast in 1769 and restoration was carried out in 1823 and again in 1882. There are a number of monuments to the local Long family in the Church of England building.

St James Church South Wraxall

Parts of the village church date back to the 14th century.

Clergy

Rev. Ann Keating

Rev. Ann Keating

Rector: The Revd. Ann Keating
Voluntary assistant priests:
The Revd. Paul Batson
The Revd. Barry Chapman
The Revd. Keith Charnley

St James’s Church Parochial Church Council 

Diane Aderyn (treasurer)
Jean Atkin (secretary)
Jane Flinn
Georgina Parker
Christopher Thornhill
David Wyper
Marian Marsh